Singular Financial Planning Ltd has been set up by Stuart Jefferies, a Financial Planner who entered Financial Services back in 1993. In all but his first year Stuart has been providing Independent advice.
For most of his professional career Stuart has worked closely with various other professionals; Solicitors, Accountants and Stockbrokers, to provide advice in a joined up way.
Singular Financial Planning Ltd, provides independent advice, from a highly qualified adviser – Chartered and Certified Financial Planner, Fellow of Personal Finance Society, Member of STEP (TEP qualified) and a Later Life Accredited adviser, who has also obtained an MSc in Financial Planning.
Singular Financial Planning offers the use of Discretionary Management services and places high emphasis on establishing risk tolerance so that clients understand what they are agreeing to when it comes to investments, resulting in fewer dissatisfied clients in times of economic down turn.
So, why consider Singular Financial Planning Ltd for some of your clients' financial advice needs?
Stuart has always believed in continually developing his knowledge and has regularly taken additional exams, not all of them being financial services related.
- He has qualified for Fellowship of the Personal Finance Society. This is the highest level of qualification by examination available from the Chartered Insurance Institute and is one step above that of Chartered Financial Planner (which Stuart also holds).
- He has also qualified for Certified Financial Planner Status with the CISI where he is now a Chartered Fellow. Currently, CFP status is held by less than 1,000 advisers in the UK. This is a measure of practical application of technical knowledge.
- He has full TEP status with The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners and the
- Later Life Accreditation from SOLLA.
- His last venture into formal study was purely academic, with a Masters Degree in Financial Planning
Financial advisers are now required to hold a level four qualification. Currently, this is set at Diploma level with the CII.
The changes have resulted in a shift of emphasis from large up front commissions to significantly lower levels of initial payment and a regular smaller ongoing elements. This has inevitably put a strain on some firms' cash flow resulting in a string of mergers and acquisitions amongst the providers of independent financial advice. Already we see a number of independent advisers being owned either entirely or in part by life companies as a means to securing some distribution power and this trend is likely to continue, as is the gradual movement to the restricted adviser space.
Most professional firms pride themselves on their integrity and independence, and the majority do seek out independent advice from other professionals. When it comes to financial advice, it has been our experience that many would prefer to deal with a business that operates along similar lines to their own.
Singular Financial Planning Ltd has been set up to provide advice on a fee basis so clients will know from outset what the likely cost of advice will be and how these costs are structured.
We will not be the choice of all customers but for those that appreciate true independent advice and those who have upwards of £200,000 to invest, it is likely that our services will be competitively priced.
Just as importantly, you can be assured that your clients are dealing with a company which prides itself on the ethical delivery of quality advice.
If you are looking for a safe pair of hands that will not endanger your own client relationship, please call us.